Matchday package offers ideal treat for fans of all ages!
Ever dreamt of having your own squad number with the O’s and seeing your name on the official matchday team sheet? Well now you can with our new matchday initiative, The 12th Man.
The package is an ideal gift for any O’s fan celebrating a birthday or other special occasion, young or old!
The 12th man becomes an Orient squad member for the day, has their name on the squad list and photo in the matchday programme alongside the first team as well as enjoying a great day out with us to name just a few of the benefits.
They will also get to have their photo with a player or manager before enjoying our pre-match hospitality and watching the game from some of the best seats in the house as well as the opportunity watch the post-match presentations after the game.
Spaces are limited and sold on a first come, first served, basis so book early to avoid disappointment!
The full 12th man package includes:
• Full hospitality in the Olympic Suite for two people, to include a three course meal, a bottle of wine or the equivalent in another drink, gallery seating and a matchday programme and team sheet each.
• The chance to see player interviews and/or presentation in the Olympic Suite.
• Your own squad number for your chosen fixture.
• Home or away shirt printed with your name and squad number on the back.
• Presentation photo taken with the manager or one of the first team squad in the changing rooms or home dug out prior to the match.
• Photograph and acknowledgment in a following matchday programme.
• Your photograph on the player sponsors page with the Leyton Orient first team.
• Your name listed on the squad list page in the matchday programme.
• Your name to appear on the team sheet which is printed prior to kick off.
• Extra hospitality places are available to purchase at £80 inc VAT per person, ST holder discounts also apply and can be given on request.
COST: £250 inc VAT
For further information, contact the commercial team on 0871 310 1886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.