: Media and Communications Manager
Media and Communications
Leyton Orient Football Club are looking to recruit a Media and Communications Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the football media industry with the confidence and ability to work in front of camera while also providing daily content for the club’s website.
A strong understanding of social media and knowledge of video editing software would also be advantageous.
The duties of the Media and Communications Manager include:
• Maintaining and updating the Club’s official website and other online channels (including social media);
• Writing and editing the Club’s matchday programme; • Liaising with media on their requirements relating to the Club and managing the match day media operation;
• Dealing with public enquiries on Club issues;
• Promoting the Club’s commercial activities through its on and off-line media channels;
• Advertising Club information through its on and off-line channels;
• Ensuring a high standard of presentation and writing on all Club literature and materials;
Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
Please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org