LEYTON ORIENT FC receive regular and numerous requests for player appearances and tries to accommodate as many of these as possible.
Requests are categorised as follows:
– Community (Schools, Charities, fetes, local clubs etc)
– Supporters’ Clubs
– Commercial Partners
In order to improve how we respond to these requests, we would ask you to take the following into consideration:
– Only email or hard copy requests to Howard Gould, Community Liaison Officer will be considered
– Email requests should be sent to Howard Gould by clicking here
– A minimum of two weeks notice is required
– Unfortunately no appearances can be considered on matchdays, the day preceding a match, travel days or before 2pm on a training day
– If an event has to be rescheduled or an original player cannot attend, an alternative player may be provided
– Contact will be made with the event organiser and a brief prepared regarding the purpose of the appearance, time spent at the venue and to ensure that the appearance serves to complement the event.
If any requests fall outside of the above criteria then you will be contacted explaining why the request has been denied.