Orient players Charlie MacDonald and Charlie Grainger this week gave their support to the NHS Stop Smoking Service.
The free service offers local support that makes it four times more likely that a smoker will give up for good and includes:
• Free, expert advice and friendly support
• Free, personal quit plan, tailored to your needs
• Stop smoking treatments to help beat cravings
• Motivational tips on how to stay on track
• Choose the support you want, to fit your lifestyle
Orient goalkeeper Charlie Grainger said: “Everyone knows the negative side-effects of smoking and this service can improve lifestyles and save lives.”
Delivered by professionals, your local NHS Stop Smoking Service will provide advice, support and encouragement to help you stop smoking for good, and is free of charge. Stop Smoking medications – patches, gum, etc are available on prescription. Everyone is different so there are different support options available.
Members of the service will be at the ground on March 16 at the Carlisle game from 1:30pm to offer advice to those that want it or you can call freephone 0800 032 01 02