Leyton Orient Football Club Youth Academy requires part-time Academy coaches to work within the Foundation Phase U8’s – U12’s reporting to the Foundation Phase Lead Coach and Academy Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be working alongside other Academy coaches, and will have a passion for developing talent for the future, whilst being able to operate within the Leyton Orient Academy planning, delivering, evaluating and recording coaching sessions and match reports.
Candidates should possess:
• Minimum UEFA B coaching award
• FA Youth Modules 1&2
• Valid Safeguarding children certificate
• Valid Emergency aid Certificate
• Computer literate, ability to use internet explorer, email, word and excel based documents.
Additional Desirable qualifications would include:
• FA Youth Award Modules 3 or working towards
• Full Driving License
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players
• A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals
• Ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team and a willingness to work unsocial hours including evenings and weekends
• Effective communication, interpersonal and motivational skills and as well as being a role-model and professional.
• Plan, deliver, evaluate and recording coaching sessions
The successful candidate will be expected to devote themselves to their continuous professional development and undergo a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a concise Covering Letter detailing your experience and how you meet the relevant criteria, to [email protected]
by the closing date of 5pm Friday 19th July 2013.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview which will include a coaching appraisal.
Leyton Orient FC is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults