A fantastic way of engaging your company with the Leyton Orient Trust and improving awareness of your companies CSR in the local community is by becoming part of our Friends of the Trust scheme.
The Friends of the Trust scheme will raise vital funds for the Leyton Orient Trust as they celebrate their 25th anniversary with the money raised from the scheme enabling the Trust to continue its task in delivering its key community and educational streams across the local region.
– Visit by Leyton Orient first team player to your business/event during the year
– Company listing on the official website with hyperlink to company
– Your company listed as a Friend of the Trust in the Leyton Orient Official Matchday Programme
– Certificate showing support of ‘Friends of the Trust’ to display in your office
– 20x tickets for a Leyton Orient 2014-15 home league fixture to be used at a first team league game of your choice to donate to a charity / school / voluntary organisation of your choice
– Hospitality for 10 people including pre-match meal and executive seating at a Leyton Orient FC home league game during the 2014-15 season
– Designation rights to be called ‘Friend of the Trust’ & Rights to use ’Friends of the Trust’ logo
Cost £2,000 + vat
As a Friend of the Trust, you can also upgrade to a Match Sponsor Package for an extra £500 + vat giving you even more exposure to football supporters in East London and Essex.
Leyton Orient Trust are continually looking for funding to support existing or new projects which are specific to an area of development such as schools sport, education, women’s sport, health and many other areas.
By associating your company with a specific project you can have as much or as little involvement in shaping and delivering the project, create staff engagement opportunities, whilst enjoying an association with community projects in your area, enhancing your corporate social responsibility policy.
For more details on some of the work and projects being undertaken by the Leyton Orient Trust, visit their news section here.
To get involved in this great cause and to find out more information about the Friends of the Trust scheme or other community projects your company can get involved with, please call the commercial department at Leyton Orient on 0871 310 1886 or email [email protected].