Leyton Orient Football Club
Training Ground Cook
We are currently accepting applications for a part-time cook to join our existing catering team. The successful candidate will assist with the preparation of nutritionally balanced meals for our first team and academy players at our training ground in Chigwell.
The hours are part-time (10am-2pm) every weekday, apart from Wednesday, during the football season.
• Preparation and delivery of nutritionally balanced meals for our first-team and academy football players.
• Ensuring that hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard in accordance with current legislation.
• Completion of all daily food checks and the keeping of accurate records.
• Assist with the planning of menus, taking into account the nutritional requirements of footballers.
• Ensure all stock is stored appropriately and used in rotation.
• Washing up, manually and by machine.
• Relevant catering qualification.
• Level 2 food and hygiene certificate.
• Previous catering experience.
• Must be clean, organised and helpful with a strong attention to detail.
• Must have a strong interest in healthy food and sports nutrition.
• Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
• Dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applications:
• Noon on Wednesday 3rd December 2014.