We are delighted to announce a new look programme ahead of our opening fixture against Barnet at the Matchrrom Stadium today.
Remaining at a price of £3, the 68-page programme features a retro cover as well as a brand new design throughout.
Continuing to be filled with a wide range of content and a range of features, the programme continues to have a hard spine, which will form an image once all of the season’s programme are collected, and a perfect bound cover.
Included in today’s programme:
• A FREE fold-out fixture wallchart.
• Summer signing Paul McCallum looks back on the early years of his career and his decision to join the O’s.
• Former Orient and Barnet striker Scott McGleish reflects on his four spells in E10.
• Nick Roche returns with his EurO View column, while Dave Victor provides a view from the press box.
• The first set of programme notes from new Head Coach Ian Hendon as well as Chief Executive Alessandro Angelieri.
• We take a look back at two of the O’s most famous promotion campaigns, 1955-56 and 2005-06.
• Midfielder Lloyd James reveals who he would include in his dream 5-a-side team.
• Academy Director Andy Edwards summarises how pre-season went for the O’s youth team.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Barnet and we look back at their previous stadium Underhill.
• Brand new features such as Two’s Company, Loan Ranger and plenty more…
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.