Make sure you grab a copy of our matchday programme upon your arrival at The Matchroom Stadium today.
This afternoon’s 68-page programme is packed with content for only a price of £3. Included inside:
• Striker Ollie Palmer reflects on the earlier years of his career, joining the O’s and his start to life in E10.
• Former Orient marksman Peter Kitchen discusses his two spells with the club and the upcoming release of his new book.
• Notes from Head Coach Ian Hendon and Club Captain Mathieu Baudry.
• Young striker Scott Kashket reveals which four people he would invite round for dinner in 5,4,3,2,1.
• Nick Roche brings us his latest EurO View column as he turns his attention to Scottish football.
• Reading’s former stadium Elm Park features in Gone but not Forgotten.
• A look back at the O’s recent home fixture against Carlisle United.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Notts County and their manager Ricardo Moniz.
• Plus features such as Golden Retriever, Two’s Company, Loan Ranger and plenty more…
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday programme will also be available to purchase online from here.