Don’t forget to pick up a copy of our matchday programme when at The Matchroom Stadium today.
This afternoon’s 68-page programme is priced at only £3 and filled with content such as:
• Club Captain Mathieu Baudry discusses being named skipper, his start to the season and life out of football.
• Ex-Orient and Oxford United striker Lee Steele takes a look back at his winning goal during the last encounter between the sides on the final day of 2005-06 season.
• Former O’s manager Martin Ling shares his memories from that dramatic encounter which saw the Club seal their first automatic promotion in 36 years.
• Notes from Head Coach Ian Hendon and Chief Executive Alessandro Angelieri.
• Top scorer Jay Simpson reveals his dream five-a-side team and the four people he would invite to dinner.
• Nick Roche continues to focus on football around the globe in EurO View, while Si Hawkins pens his latest column.
• A look back at the O’s recent home fixture against Carlisle United.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Oxford United and their manager Michael Appleton, while their former stadium Manor Park features in Gone but not Forgotten.
• Plus features such as Golden Retriever, Loan Ranger and plenty more…
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday programme will also be available to purchase online from here.