The club are delighted to announce our new-look matchday magazine ahead of tonight’s EFL Cup First Round tie with Fulham.
Orient’s programme picked up the League Two Programme of the Year accolade last season, and over the summer has gone through a complete re-design ahead of the new campaign.
Reverting back to the title of E10, the O’s matchday magazine features a number of new articles for the upcoming season, and fans will be able to get a taste of what is to come in tonight’s 36-page edition, which is priced at £2.
The first 68-page edition of the season will be available on Saturday when the O’s host Newport County AFC in their first home league fixture of the campaign, and remains good value at last season’s price of £3.
Included in tonight’s matchday magazine:
- The first notes of the season from manager Andy Hessenthaler and captain Robbie Weir
- Interview with Sam Sargeant after signing his first professional contract with the club, and his thoughts on adapting to first-team life.
- Goalkeeper Coach Martin Brennan talks about his return to the club and facing his former employers Fulham tonight.
- All the information on tonight’s visitors Fulham, profiling their manager Slavisa Jokanovic and their four most feared players across the pitch.
- Pictures from the O’s pre-season games here at the Matchroom Stadium against Charlton Athletic and Gillingham
- A look back at a memorable cup game involving the two teams 10 years ago.