Don’t forget to grab a copy of our matchday magazine upon arriving at the Matchroom Stadium this evening.
E10 is priced at only £3 and the 68-page magazine is filled with content including a number of new features.
Included in tonight’s issue of E10:
• Sandro Semedo is the Big Interview as he discusses growing up in Portugal, moving to London and how he joined the O’s.
• We catch up with ex O’s goalkeeper Glyn Garner in the Heroes of the Orient as he shares his memories from his time at the Matchroom Stadium.
• Notes from manager Andy Hessenthaler and captain Robbie Weir.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin looks back on the opening-day trip to Cheltenham Town for In The Kit Bag.
• Defender Callum Kennedy is the latest to take part in our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals his first footballing memories.
• A look back at the O’s recent games against Fulham and Newport County AFC.
• All the information on the Leyton Orient Women’s team and their pre-season campaign.
• Goalkeeper Alex Cisak takes on our Dream Team challenge, picking his best XI from those he has played with or under during his career to date.
• The latest Academy Update with a report from the U18s recent victory at Barnet, whilst we also profile second-year scholar Tristan Abrahams.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Stevenage and their manager Darren Sarll.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.