Make sure you grab a copy of our matchday magazine upon arriving at the Matchroom Stadium this afternoon.
Priced at only £3, E10 is packed with content throughout.
Included in this afternoon’s edition of E10:
• Ollie Palmer is the Big Interview as he reflects on opening his account at Grimsby Town last weekend and looks ahead to facing another former side today.
• Paul Went is the latest to feature in our Heroes of the Orient as he looks back on breaking through in E10 in the first of a two part interview.
• Notes from manager Andy Hessenthaler and captain Robbie Weir.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin continues with his In The Kit Bag column as he speaks about the journey to Grimsby Town and former manager Russell Slade.
• Winger Gavin Massey completes our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals his early footballing memories.
• A look back at the O’s recent victories against Stevenage and Grimsby Town.
• All the information on the Leyton Orient Women’s team and their season opener.
• Skipper Robbie Weir takes on our Dream Team challenge, picking his best XI from those he has played with or under during his career to date.
• The latest Academy Update with a report from the U18s recent victory against Gillingham, whilst we also profile second-year scholar Steven Alzate.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Mansfield Town and their manager Adam Murray.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.