Make sure you pick up a copy of our matchday magazine upon arriving at the Matchroom Stadium this afternoon.
The 68-page magazine is priced at £3 and packed with content throughout.
Included in this afternoon’s edition of E10:
• Harry Cornick is the Big Interview as he discusses his first few months with the O’s, coming through the ranks at AFC Bournemouth and spending last season with today’s opponents Yeovil Town.
• Steve Castle is the latest to feature in our Heroes of the Orient as he looks back on his first spell with the club in the first of a two part interview.
• Notes from manager Andy Hessenthaler and captain Robbie Weir.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin continues with his In The Kit Bag column as he explains the process of kit selection.
• Midfielder Liam Kelly is next in our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals which club he supported growing up.
• A look back at the O’s recent games against Mansfield Town, Stevenage, Morecambe and Carlisle United.
• All the information on the Leyton Orient Women’s team and their recent emphatic victories.
• Defender Tom Parkes takes on our Dream Team challenge, picking his best XI from those he has played with or under during his career to date.
• The latest Academy Update with reports from their latest games, whilst we also profile second-year scholar Henry Ochieng.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Yeovil Town and their manager Darren Way.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.