Be sure to grab a copy of our matchday magazine upon arriving at the Matchroom Stadium today.
At only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in this afternoon’s edition of E10:
• Midfielder Nigel Atangana reflects on his time with today’s opponents, and also discusses his move to these shores from France.
• The first part of our interview with Phil Hoadley in our Heroes of the Orient as he discusses the biggest influences during his time with the O’s.
• Captain Robbie Weir pens his latest set of notes.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin discusses the away trips to Barnet and Southend, including the verying sizes of changing rooms in his latest In The Kit Bag column
• Striker Paul McCallum completes our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals his first footballing memories.
• A look back at the O’s recent games against Plymouth Argyle and Barnet.
• All the information on the Leyton Orient Women’s team and their fantastic start to the season.
• Striker Jay Simpson takes on our Dream Team challenge, picking his best XI from those he has played with or under during his playing career.
• The latest Academy Update with reports from their recent victories to maintain their 100 per cent record.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Portsmouth and their manager Paul Cook.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.