Don’t forget to grab a copy of our matchday magazine upon your arrival at the Matchroom Stadium today.
Priced at only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in today’s edition of E10:
• Defender Teddy Mezague is the Big Interview as he discusses his first few months in England, recovering from his Achilles injury and his first appearances in an O’s shirt.
• Former O’s striker Carl Griffiths is our Heroes of the Orient feature as he reflects on his years at Orient in the second part of his interview.
• Manager Andy Edwards discusses the Boxing Day victory over Crawley Town and the threat posed by today’s opponents Cambridge United.
• Club Captain Nicky Hunt pens the captain’s notes in which he also reflects on the importance of the Crawley victory and the festive period as a whole.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin continues with his Kit Bag column as he looks ahead to the O’s trip to Exeter City and St James Park.
• Tom Parkes takes on our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals his earliest footballing memories.
• A look back at the O’s recent win against Crawley Town.
• Club photographer Simon O’Connor reveals his four favourite pictures taken of the O’s throughout 2016.
• The latest Academy Update including a look at their victory over Gillingham and an interview with Academy Manager Richard Thomas who evaluates the first half of the season.
• Interviews with Orient youngsters Sam Alderson and Charley Barker as they both look ahead to the coming months having recovered from spells on the sidelines.
• All the information on today’s opponents Cambridge United and Shaun Derry.
• Pictures from Theo’s Christmas Party and the O’s recent visit to Whipps Cross Hospital.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.