Make sure you you pick up a copy of our matchday magazine upon your arrival at the Matchroom Stadium today.
Priced at only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in today’s edition of E10:
• Defender Tom Parkes is the Big Interview as he reflects on his move to the O’s this summer and settling into life in London.
• Former Orient defender Dennis Rofe is our Heroes of the Orient feature as he discusses his years at the club in the first of a two-part interview.
• Manager Andy Edwards pens his latest manager’s notes in which he discusses the importance of bouncing back from Monday’s defeat at Exeter City.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin provides his Kit Bag column where he looks back on the festive period as a whole.
• Myles Judd takes on our When I Was A Kid feature where he reveals his first footballing memories.
• A look back at the O’s recent fixtures against Cambridge United and Exeter City.
• The latest Academy Update which includes an interview with Professional Development Phase Coach Omer Riza and second-year scholar Pat Adamson’s player profile.
• All the information on today’s opponents Barnet and their interim manager Rossi Eames.
• Pictures from Theo’s Christmas Party and the O’s recent visit to Whipps Cross Hospital.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two’s Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more…
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.