O's Open Day

access_time 4 years ago

Head Coach Steve Davis will be putting the first team squad through their paces in an open training session, before supporters will have the opportunity to get autographs and pictures with the team.

The event is free to attend, and supporters can enter from Gate 7 which is located next to Turnstile G of the West Stand (south end).

The Ticket Office will also be open for supporters to collect pre-purchased tickets for forthcoming games and season tickets.

Younger O’s fans will be able to enjoy a number of fun activities such as face painting, games and competitions, with the confirmed below:

  • First team open training session from 12.15pm-1pm.
  • Kids aged 5-12 skills coaching session.
  • Face painting for kids in the Gallery.
  • Autographs and photos with the players and management team.
  • Adults “Big Bin Challenge” – free to enter and kick to win a Leyton Orient shirt. Tickets for entry to this will be available from the LOFT stall between 12pm-1.45pm with the five lucky winners announced over the tannoy at 2.15pm.
  • Two competitions (Both £1 to enter) to guess the number of corners and or the number of shots in all National League games during August. 75 per cent of the total prize fund will go to the winner, with the remaining 25 per cent being shared between the Leyton Orient Trust and Leyton Orient Women’s Football Club.

There will also be stalls from the Leyton Orient Women’s Football Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust, Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Trust and Supporters’ Liaison Officer Keren Harrison.

The Gallery Bar will also be open for refreshments throughout the day.

Please note that due to the Prudential RideLondon cycling event this weekend there are some road closures in Eat London. For further information, click here.