E10 features brand new content this season, with supporters able to purchase a copy of the 52-page edition for £3.
Today’s matchday magazine will also come with a FREE sticker album and two sets of stickers, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Packed with content throughout, this afternoon’s edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Steve Davis, First Team Captain Charlie Lee and Club Chairman Nigel Travis.
- Full back Jake Caprice is Big Interview as he discusses settling into life in E10.
- All the information on today’s visitors Maidstone United, where we profile their manager Jay Saunders and the key men to look out for.
- Action Film from the O’s opening fixtures against Sutton United and Solihull Moors.
- Defender Joe Widdowson brings us his latest column for ‘The Dressing Room Journo’.
- Academy Update as we interview Youth Team Coach Danny Webb who reflects on the O’s youngsters pre-season campaign.
- The latest from Leyton Orient WFC where we look at their preparation ahead of their 2017-18 season.
- Kit Manager Ada Martin returns with his popular ‘In The Kit Bag’ column.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the second of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- ‘My Orient’ – where one O’s fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo’s junior pull-out poster.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!