Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Steve Davis, Club Captain David Mooney and Director David Travis.
- Midfielder Craig Clay is the Big Interview as he discusses settling into life in London.
- All the information on today’s visitors AFC Fylde where we highlight the key men to look out for.
- Action Film from the O’s fixtures against Hartlepool United and Aldershot Town.
- Defender Joe Widdowson brings us his latest ‘Dressing Room Journo’ column.
- Academy Update which includes the latest match reports from their Youth Alliance campaign.
- The latest from Leyton Orient WFC where we look at their recent WPL fixture against Luton Town.
- Head of Analysis Nick Gearing provides his ‘Inside Analysis’ column.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- ‘My Orient’ – where one O’s fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo’s junior pull-out poster.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.