Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
The Club have introduced a new initiative where £1 from every matchday magazine sold will go towards supporting the Club’s Academy.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, Director of Football Martin Ling and Club captain David Mooney.
- Midfielder Lamar Reynolds is the Big Interview this week, he discusses his non-league past, Jamie Vardy’s V9 academy, making his long-awaited Football League debut and “Cracking on” in the professional game.
- Action film from the past two O’s fixtures at home to Torquay before last weekend’s trip to Eastleigh.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- ‘My Orient’ – where one O’s fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- Theo’s junior pull-out poster.
- Academy and Women’s team update.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.