Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
The Club have introduced a new initiative where £1 from every matchday magazine sold will go towards supporting the Club’s Academy.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, Director Richard Emmett and Club Captain David Mooney.
- Goalkeeper Dean Brill is the big interview this week, he discusses his playing career in England and Scotland and transitioning from Goalkeeper coach to the first choice Goalkeeper.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- ‘My Orient’ – where one O’s fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- A selection of questions from CEO Danny Macklin’s Twitter Q&A last week.
- Theo’s junior pull-out poster.
- Academy update from Manager Lewis Spencer.
- Women’s team update.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.