Each edition comes with free stickers, and supporters can get the sticker album or any previous stickers from the Club Shop.
The Club have introduced a new initiative where £1 from every matchday magazine sold will go towards supporting the Club’s Academy.
Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s 52-page edition includes:
- An updated insert in each Magazine.
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, Director Marshall Taylor and Club Captain David Mooney.
- Forward Dan Holman is the big interview this week, he discusses his Orient season so far, his route to progressing in to professional football, his time at Cheltenham Town and winning the National League’s Golden Boot
- Action film from the past O’s fixture last home fixture against Wrexham AFC.
- A selection of images from the dinner of the famous 1978 Cup Run on its 40th anniversary.
- A look back through the years as we profile the Big Match and bring you the latest of our A-Z of Orient segment.
- ‘My Orient’ – where one O’s fan gets to explain exactly what makes Leyton Orient so special to them.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Leyton Orient Fans’ Trust and Leyton Orient Trust.
- A Column from our Dressing Room Journo Joe Widdowson, he discusses recent form, England at the World Cup and VAR.
- Theo’s junior pull-out poster.
- Academy and Women’s team update.
Each magazine also has a unique number on the back, with the lucky number being read out at half time. Make sure to listen up, as you could win a special prize!
E10 is also available to purchase digitally here.