Job Title: Matchday Retail Assistant
We are offering the opportunity for a part-time, ad-hoc retail assistant to join our expanding company, where you will receive the sort of practical training you’ll find useful though out your working life. Previous experience in retail would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be provided.
As well as working matchdays, there may be the opportunity of working mid-week.
Key job accountabilities
• Help in the smooth running of the shop.
• Operating the till and accurately handling cash, card and voucher payments.
• Keep the shop and display clean and tidy at all times.
• Receiving deliveries, unpacking and re-shelving or storing stock.
• Being Vigilant at all times to help minimise stock loss.
• Other ad-hoc duties as necessary.
• Hard Working
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Drive for results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Target focused
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]