Packed with content throughout and priced at only £3, this afternoon’s new-look 60-page edition includes:
- Notes from Head Coach Justin Edinburgh, CEO Danny Macklin and Club Captain Jobi McAnuff.
- Director of Football Martin Ling is the Big Interview as he discusses pre-season, the O’s squad and the ambitions for the season.
- All the information on today’s visitors Ebbsfleet United where journalist Steve Tervet gives us an insight into their key men.
- Action Film from the O’s fixtures against Salford City and Southend United.
- A look back through the years as we profile the O’s most famous seasons.
- ‘For the Away Fans’ – three pages dedicated to the supporters of today’s visitors Ebbsfleet United.
- Pages from the Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club, Theo’s Gang and Leyton Orient Trust.
- An interview with U18’s boss Pete Gill and the tale of LOWFC’s pre-season