Leyton Orient v Barrow
Big Match Stats
- Leyton Orient have drawn both opening games 1-1 so far
- Last years home match v Barrow saw Leyton Orient win 4-1 with Bonne scoring twice
- Leyton Orient have only failed to score 3 times at home under Justin Edinburgh, so expect the O’s to score v Barrow.
- Leyton Orient are 4/5 to record a home win against Barrow
- To be winning at half time which was the case on Tuesday night is priced at 13/11
- A 1-0 win for The O’s is 9/2 and a 2-0 win is priced 28/5
- For Leyton Orient to score over 1.5 goals in the match, this is priced at 5/6
- A repeat 1-1 scoreline for a third game in a row is priced 27/5
- A Quick start by the O’s can see Leyton Orient be winning at half time and full times at odds of 11/10
Sign up with our Betting Partner
Sign up here
to get exclusive £10 bonus plus deposit and bet £20
on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of home match tickets and also go intro prize draw to
win hospitality tickets and new home kit.