Leyton Orient v Dover
Big Match Stats
- Leyton Orient are still undefeated in the League after 6 games, winning 2 and drawing 4
- The O’s have managed to score 8 goals so far this season
- Two of the three home games have been draws.
- Dover sit in the relegation zone losing 4 of their opening 6 matches conceding 14 so far.
- A win over Dover will move The Os into Top 7 position in the League.
- A win should be on the cards for Leyton Orient who are priced 5/6 to get all 3 points
- A 1-0 win for The Os is 11/2 and a 2-0 win is priced 73/10
- A quick start for The O’s leading at half time and full time can be backed at 27/20
- With the last home match being a 1-0 win over Borehamwood, a win v Dover to Nil is priced 41/20
- After a tough road trip away at Gateshead, we believe it will be home comforts for The Os v Dover and 3 points in the bag.
- However, it may take some time to get going. In the half time betting, Draw first half and Leyton Orient winning at half time is our top pick at 5/2.
- We will also follow this up with a correct score and believe 1-0 at 11/2 is our preferred correct score.
Sign up with our Betting Partner and bet guaranteed home match tickets.
Sign up here to get exclusive £10 bonus plus deposit and bet £20
on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of home match tickets and also go intro prize draw to win hospitality tickets and new home kit.
18+ gambleaware. Odds subject to change. Full terms at energybet.com/r/lofc