Chesterfield v Leyton Orient
Big Match Stats
- Leyton Orient’s unbeaten run continues and now stands at 7 matches
- Two of the three away League matches have been 1-1 draws v Salford & Gateshead
- In both matches a late equaliser saved the Os.
- Chesterfield have won 3 and lost 4 of their opening 7 matches.
- Their last two matches have been 1-0 defeats to Barnet and Hartlepool
- A Leyton Orient away win is priced at a tasty 19/10
- The correct score of 1-1 has odds of 9/2 which has happening in two of the three away games so far.
- Chesterfield to be leading at half time and a draw at full time is priced at 41/5
- For the O’s to win 1-0 (the same score Chesterfield have got beat the past two games) is priced at 33/5
- Good News! Our best bet for Leyton Orient v Dover paid off as we tipped up draw at half time & Leyton Orient to win at full time at 5/2
- Can we make it two our of two?
- The O’s are full of confidence after going 7 matches unbeaten and putting 3 goals passed Dover.
- We expect this to be another tough game but one The O’s can maintain their good record.
- A low scoring game is predicted so first best bet is under 2.5 goals is priced at 7/8
- Next up is a 1-0 correct score win prediction for The Os at 33/5
Sign up / Log in to Energybet and take part in Cross Bar Challenge at Half Time of Tuesday’s match v Solihull
New customers to EnergyBet can sign up here
and deposit and bet £20 on Sport and be guaranteed a pair of hospitality tickets to a home league match.
Existing customers can also benefit from this offer by depositing and betting £20 on Sport to enjoy the same offer.
Both new and existing customers who bet on Saturday can email [email protected]
and two customers will be selected at random to take part in Cross Bar Challenge at Half Time of Tuesday’s match. You will be contacted by email on Sunday if you’re a winner.