Maidenhead United v Leyton Orient
Big Match Stats
- It’s all about bounce backability this weekend
- After suffering first defeat of the season at home to Sutton, The Os are looking to maintain their unbeaten run away from home.
- With a strong performance on the road last time out at Braintree scoring 5, It will be more of the same versus Maidenhead United
- Prior to that a 3 goal win at Harrogate means it’s 8 goals in two away games.
- Maidenhead United sit 18th in the League winning 4 of their 18 matches
Betting Preview & Best Bets
- Leyton Orient are 11/10 to win the match so £10 staked returns £21.
- With a strong away record, a best bet for us is The O’s to win.
- We would also put up Leyton Orient to score over 1.5 goals at Evs.
- Salford beat Maidenhead United 3-0 last time out and a same score line in favour of The Os is 16/1
- Our preferred correct score is a 2-0 win for Leyton Orient at 9/1
- Choose from over 90 pre-match markets at Energybet on the match this weekend