Big Match Stats
- The Os will look to follow up the 4-0 home win over Havant & Waterloovile with another convincing performance
- A bumper crowd is expected as the team look to put another 3 points on the board in the League.
- Bromley are in the bottom half of the League and were defeated 3-1 by Portsmouth in FA Cup last weekend.
- In-form striker Macauley Bonne has 4 goals in his last 4 League games.
Betting Preview & Best Bets
- Leyton Orient are odds on favourites at 5/8 to win the match
- A 3-0 win for The O’s against Bromley is priced at 9/1
- A repeat 4-0 win matching the last home match against Havant & Waterloovile is priced at a tidy 21/1
- For Leyton Orient to be winning at half time and full time can be backed at 11/10
- With 90 markets available on the match, check Energybet and pick the bet that suits you.