Club Chairman Nigel Travis and Vice-Chairman and Principal Investor Kent Teague will host a seminar this week, aimed at business owners looking for guidance during these unprecedented times.
The aim is to facilitate a discussion where business practices that we see are passed on to our sponsors and other interested local businesses.
The seminar will take place on March 25th, at 1pm GMT.
- Background on coronavirus
- Nigel Travis background – Dunkin’, Papa Johns, Office Depot, Abercrombie and Fitch, Leyton Orient, Advance Auto, Fooda.
- Kent Teague background – Gold Creek Capital, LLC, Microsoft
- Stress testing
- Marginal costing
- Employee and customer and investor communications
- Government relief (Simon Blake)
- General discussion and ideas from the audience
The seminar will last for one hour, and will take place over the phone from 1pm UK time – with spaces extremely limited.
If you would like to book onto the seminar, please email [email protected] and reserve your place.