With the start of the 2020/21 Sky Bet League Two campaign just 3 days away, we can now announce the procedure for Season Card Holders to access their streams of our home league matches.
Nothing can replace the experience of being in the Breyer Group Stadium on a matchday to watch the O’s in action. However, we can not control the circumstances that have affected us all over the past months and we must remember the top priority for all is the safety and health of our friends and family.
Whilst matches are played behind closed doors and our incredible Season Card Holders can not watch The O’s in action at home, we will be providing our new and improved streaming service, Orient Live, to bring all the action to you.
Orient Live is the temporary home of all O’s matches and includes exclusive content as well as interviews and analysis from special guests.
Last month we confirmed that all 2020/21 Season Card Holders will be able to access all O’s home league matches that are played behind closed doors as part of their Season Card at no extra charge. Now, we can confirm the process through which Season Card Holders will be able to access these match streams.
How will the process work?
- Season Card Holders whom we have an email address for will receive a unique code along with instructions on how to activate the code this Friday.
- Season Card Holders whom we do not have an email address for are required to fill out this form to provide some basic details to ensure they can receive their code to stream the home Sky Bet League Two matches. If you have not received your email by Monday 14th September then please fill in this form. Please check your junk folders before taking this step.
- Season Card Holders who fill out the above form will receive their unique code along with instructions to access the stream within 48 hours.
If you know a supporter who may not be able to use email and may need support, the club would appreciate and encourage you to help them.
Key information for you to know:
- Once you have activated your unique code, you will be able to access all O’s home matches until clubs are allowed to let fans back into stadiums, meaning you will not be required to enter a new code for each match you wish to watch.
- If you have an email address registered for multiple Season Cards, you will receive multiple codes.
- Please note that the unique code sent to you can only be used once. If you share your code with anyone else and they use it before you, you will not be able to access your complimentary streams.
- If you have purchased a 2020/21 Season Card for more than one person using your same email address, you will receive multiple emails with multiple unique codes to share with those you purchased a Season Card for.
- 2020/21 Season Card Holders will have complimentary access to all HOME Sky Bet League Two matches that are played behind closed doors. Season Card Holders will also be able to purchase match passes for Sky Bet League Two away matches and cup matches on our packages page here.
Away Matches/Cup Ties:
Season Card Holders can purchase match passes for all away Sky Bet League Two games and cup ties that are played behind closed doors on our ‘Packages’ page below:
If you have any further queries or questions regarding activating your unique code, please refer to the instructions you will be sent with your code via email.
For more information on accessing O’s matches on Orient TV, please see our comprehensive ‘How-to’ Guides or visit our dedicated streaming FAQ here.
If you are experiencing issues on matchday, please email [email protected].