Spectator Code of Conduct
Leyton Orient FC looks forward to welcoming you back to the Breyer Group Stadium.
In line with Government guidance on the admission of supporters to football stadia, this Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place during the match day event.
The Club has put in place a range of processes to ensure the safety of all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees play their part in making each event safe and enjoyable and to do so we need your continued support and cooperation.
Supporters are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, in order to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans.
- Supporters are reminded that if purchasing tickets on behalf of others, they are required to provide the names and contact details for each individual ticket holder and tickets must not be passed on to anyone else. As per Club’s ticket terms and conditions, and the Government guidance.
- ALL BARS AND CATERING CONCESSIONS WILL BE CLOSED WITHIN THE STADIUM, you will be allowed to bring personal food and beverages into the stadium, subject to the usual restrictions.
- THE RETAIL SHOP WILL BE CLOSED, but we will have a click and collect service available, details are available via Club website and social media platform.
- ANY GROUPS OF SPECTATORS WITHIN A SOCIAL BUBBLE MUST ARRIVE TOGETHER.
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from any of the COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- SPECTATORS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY INTO THE STADIUM IF THEY RECORD A TEMPERATURE IN EXCESS OF 37.8%.
- In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the Stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time
- Normal entry points will be closed and additional stadium entry procedures such as temperature testing may be in operation.
- On arrival at the ground please be aware that social distancing and safety measures will be in operation and follow all Club signage, instructions and guidance issued by stewards and/or Club personnel.
- It is Club policy that all supporters must wear a face cover whilst at the Stadium. Face covers may be removed for eating or drinking.
- Please avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, to avoid slowing down the stadium entry process.
- Upon entering the stadium please pay close attention to signage, floor markings and instructions issued by stewards or via the club’s PA system, this will help get you where you need to be in the most efficient way.
- Some of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, may not be in operation or may be operating at a reduced capacity.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance, be patient and considerate towards other users, and wait your turn to avoid toilets areas becoming crowded. Where possible, try to avoid peak times (such as half-time and the end of the game).
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings whenever possible.
- Please remain in your seat/standing location for the full game if possible – including at half time, and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move, wait until gangways are clear, avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instructions.
- At all times please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- We all hope we’ll be celebrating a goal but please remember to maintain safe distances to other supporters, not in your social bubble, and be respectful and mindful to those around you whose individual circumstances may differ from your own.
- Please refrain from touching the match ball if it is kicked out of play and into the stands. A member of Club staff will collect the ball in order to sanitise it and return it to the field of play.
- DO NOT THROW A BALL BACK ONTO PITCH.
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting Cub’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs inside or outside the ground.
- Please be patient when leaving the stadium and listen to the advice from stewards. It will take longer than normal to leave due to the procedure in place to allow supporters to exit the stadium safely and efficiently.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SUPPORTERS WILL EXIT THE STANDS ONE ROW AT A TIME UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF THE STEWARDS, PLEASE LEAVE WHEN INSTRUCTED.
- The Club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds all fans that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues.
- IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT SANCTIONS MAY BE IMPOSED IN THE EVENT OF NON COMPLIANCE OF THE ABOVE, THIS MAY INCLUDE BANS, SUSPENSION OF TICKETS OR INVOLVEMENT OF POLICE.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation. Please stay alert, follow these guidelines and help us all enjoy the match safely.