Following on from the news of the social media blackout, the club can confirm that the end of season awards will be announced on Tuesday 4th May.
Initial plans were for this to be a live event, however with football engaging in a social media blackout, the awards will be announced on Tuesday.
The categories of awards this season are as follows:
- Player of the Year – Fans’ vote
- Goal Of The Season – Fans’ vote
- Player’s Player of the Year
- Manager’s Player of the Year
- Captain’s Player of the Year
- Youth Player of The Year
- Staff Member of the Year
The annual awards from Leyton Orient Supporters’ Club (LOSC) were due to be announced as part of this, however issues with an external supplier means this will follow on at a later datye.