This Code of Conduct acts to principally guide and advise ticket holders of the protocols in place ahead of, and during, the matchday event.
The Club has put in place a range of processes to help create an enjoyable environment for all supporters at our matches, however it is vitally important that all attendees understand the requirements of this code, to play their part in creating a safe experience.
Supporters are kindly reminded to adhere to this Code of Conduct at all times, and follow all safety requirements, to assist Club staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans:
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, have been asked to self-isolate, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- In the event you develop COVID-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of Club staff immediately.
- Plan your journey in advance and arrive at the stadium in plenty of time (an entry time and point will be specified on your ticket).
- Please avoid bringing large bags (no bigger than A4 size) into the stadium and only do so if absolutely necessary, this will help avoid slowing down the stadium entry process.
- Face coverings are mandated in indoor areas such as the concourses, club shop and toilets etc. Whilst not mandated within the Stadium seating areas, spectators are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings in all areas of the stadium. We ask all those attending to show respect to Club staff and fellow supporters in regard to this matter. Government guidelines state that members of the public are expected to wear face coverings in any crowded and enclosed spaces, where in close contact with others.
- Please be respectful to supporters and staff in your vicinity, avoid close contact with those not known to you, and take a responsible approach to others, whose circumstances may differ from your own.
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times around the stadium – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible.
- Spectators are reminded when purchasing food from our catering outlets that a face mask must be worn. Please return to your seat with the purchased food items where possible. ALL alcohol purchased will have to be drunk on the concourse in light with government law.
- Spectators will not be allowed to transfer to other parts of the ground. You are to stay within the stand, seat you have purchased as per your match ticket.
- Please avoid unnecessary movement away from your seat/standing location. Where possible wait until gangways are clear, and always follow signage and/or stewards’ instructions
- Supporters are kindly asked not to approach any of the Club’s or visiting Club’s players or coaching staff at any time, as players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs as per English Football League (EFL)
- The Club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and reminds all fans that stadium capacities may ultimately be negatively impacted as a result of any safety issues. These codes are subject to change at short notice dependent upon Government guidelines.
These codes are subject to change at short notice dependent upon Government guidelines.
Thank you for your support and full co-operation.