Our safety Procedures
The health of our guests and staff is of paramount importance to us, which is why we have taken every step necessary to ensure our premises are clean and safe to enter.
We have put in place multiple health and safety measures to help give you peace of mind when booking your next event at The Breyer Group Stadium. These measures, along with our new no-quibble refund policy, give us the utmost confidence that we can deliver your next event to the highest standard.
From regular deep cleans to reduced capacities, please see our full list of safety procedures below…
Safety Procedures Continued:
- We are following the Government’s cleaning guidelines to conduct regular cleans throughout the day including toilets, surfaces and our kitchen
- Increased number of bins around the stadium
- Perspex Screens in the Club Superstore
- Well ventilated rooms with access to outside space for breaks
- If you are showing COVID-19 symptoms we kindly ask you not to attend any events being held at The Breyer Group Stadium
- If you begin to show COVID-19 symptoms or begin to feel unwell whilst attending an event at The Breyer Group Stadium you must immediately inform a member of staff before leaving the premises
Our No-Quibble Refund Policy:
We are pleased to offer a no-quibble refund policy if your event is cancelled or you need to cancel your event owing to COVID-19. If you need to cancel your event, please contact Lucy at [email protected].
1. What happens if our event is cancelled owing to COVID-19?
Your safety and that of your guests is of paramount importance to us. We therefore have a new no-quibble cancellation policy if you cancel your event owing to the impact of COVID-19. Should government regulations prevent you from hosting your event in the planned way we will offer a number of alternatives including the ability to move your event to another date (subject to availability), if no mutually agreeable date can be met a refund less any incurred costs will be made.
2. What if you cancel my event owing to COVID-19 restrictions?
At Leyton Orient Football Club, we pride ourselves on honest communications. We will ensure regular dialogue with you from your enquiry right up until the event. Should government-imposed restrictions be applied that impacts on the ability to host your event as planned the Club will not hesitate to provide a full refund of any paid amounts but will also seek to find alternative solutions.
3. When do I need to pay my deposit and remaining balances?
We appreciate we now live in uncertain times – at Leyton Orient Football Club we want to provide as much comfort and assurances as possible. We therefore have introduced for all bookings made after 1st June the following deposit scheme:
- Secure your date with just a 10% deposit
- A further 40% payable 14 days before your event
- Final balance paid 7 days before your event
- A holding deposit will be held to cover any damages/breakages made on the evening