Skip to main content Skip to site footer

Kick off 19:45 (UK)

Buy tickets
17 October 2017 Venue Matchroom Stadium Attendance

Kick off 19:45 (UK)

Leyton Orient
1 - 0
Dagenham and Redbridge

Listen live now

Watch live now

Listen or watch live now

Lineup will be displayed here shortly before the game

Advertisement block

Match Previews

PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v Dagenham & Redbridge

17 October 2017

The O’s welcome Dagenham & Redbridge to E10 this evening (kick-off 7:45pm) in the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Replay.

The two teams come into the game following a 0-0 draw at Victoria Road on Saturday.

The hosts had the early chances, Morgan Ferrier forcing a save from Charlie Grainger in the opening stages of the match before Kevin Lokko’s goalbound header was cleared off the line by Jamie Sendles-White.

Orient had the best chance of the game when Macauley Bonne headed Craig Clay’s cross onto the crossbar, before David Mooney’s rebound also hit the woodwork.

Both teams had chances in the second half, Bonne heading over from a James Dayton cross before Corey Whitely fired just wide from the edge of the box for the Daggers.

Neither side could find the elusive winner and the winner of tonight’s clash will visit Sky Bet League One side Gillingham in the First Round.


The O’s will be without midfielder Alex Lawless who serves a one-match suspension after picking up his fifth booking of the season in Saturday’s draw.

In addition, midfielder Jobi McAnuff remains sidelined after missing the weekend due to a groin injury, along with forward Matt Harrold who is out for a few weeks following a recurrence of a calf problem.

Orient are confident of having defender Jake Caprice available however, despite the defender limping off in the second half of Saturday’s tie.

New signing Zain Westbrooke and second-year scholar Ruel Sotiriou were handed their O’s debut at the weekend and will be hoping to have some involvement in the squad tonight.

Josh Coulson, George Elokobi and Charlie Lee all remain long-term absentees, though are making good progress with their rehabilitation programmes.


Head Coach Steve Davis following Saturday’s draw at Victoria Road – here.

Defender Joe Widdowson reflects on returning to his former side – here.


Admission prices for tonight's fixture are as follows:


Adults £15
Concessions £10
Under 18 £5
Gallery - Adults £24
Gallery - Concessions £19


The West Stand will be open for home supporters, with the South available should demand exceed the number of seats in the West, and the North Stand will be designated for visiting supporters.

Cash turnstiles will be in operation this evening.



Can’t make the game? Follow live updates through the official Twitter feed, or listen to audio commentary from Dulcet Dave on Ozone.

Audio commentary will be available through the match centre which will appear at the top of the homepage, with commentary starting 30 minutes before kick-off.

Match report and reaction following the game will appear on

Advertisement block

Match Reports

REPORT: Leyton Orient 1-0 Dagenham & Redbridge

Bonne fires the O's into the First Round

17 October 2017

Macauley Bonne's first half strike proved to be the difference as the O's defeated Dagenham & Redbridge 1-0 in the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round Replay

Bonne's 23rd minute strike from a David Mooney cross settled a close affair, earning the O's a trip to League One outfit Gillingham.

The O’s made two changes to the side that drew at Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday, Jamie Sendles-White was ruled out through illness while Alex Lawless was sidelined through suspension, Romauld Boco and Michael Clark replace them respectively.

Meanwhile academy graduate Charley Barker was named on the bench for the first time this season, meaning 10 of the 18-man squad had graduated through the O's Academy system.

A slow opening ten minutes meant neither side created a clear enough chance to register a shot, however the first for Leyton Orient came from Myles Judd who headed Jake Caprice’s early cross wide of the target.

Dagenham’s first chance came after the O’s failed to clear a cross before the ball fell at the feet of Morgan Ferrier, who’s shot was deflected well behind the goal for a corner kick by Michael Clark.

The game lived up quickly as both sides searched for an opener, Macauley Bonne had a header saved by Cousins who then released Corey Whitely down the other end only to be denied by brilliant defending from Judd.

Minutes later however, Orient opened the scoring through Bonne who converted David Mooney’s cross with a headed effort that left the keeper grounded as it entered the net.

The O’s enjoyed decent spells of possession late in the first half as they looked to add to their lead, and five minutes before the break, Caprice’s long range shot stung the hand of Cousins after the wing-back drove forward.

On the stroke of half-time Morgan Ferrier saw a close-range effort fly high over the target after the O’s lost the ball deep in their own half due to a misplaced back pass.

Both teams returned for the second-half with Dagenham the only side to make a change, Okenabirhie was introduced in the place of Adams.

Moments after being introduced Okenabirhie saw a chance zip just wide of the post after Ferrier cut the ball back to the edge of the box from the right wing.

Almost immediately up the other end of the pitch, Caprice almost caught out Cousins in the Dagenham goal with an early cross, but the ‘keeper recovered well to tip the ball over the bar.

As the hour mark approached Mooney went down after he beat Cousins to the ball but the referee was not convinced and booked the skipper for simulation.

Again, the O’s stepped up their search for a goal and Bonne swung in a deep cross for Boco, but the latter could only fire wide of the target.

Charlie Grainger excellently denied Craig Robsinson who fired an effort at goal from just inside the box after a quick Dagenham attack.
Okenabirhie had another chance when he whipped a low ball across the face of goal, but there was nobody from the Daggers able to touch it goal-wards.

It was end-to-end play when Bonne darted into the box before collecting the ball, he then squared it to Mooney who’s touch takes the ball out of his control and allowed Ling to recover.

Nine minutes remained when Mooney was set free by Bonne’s flick on but a brilliant tackle from Scott Doe denied the skipper a chance to shoot.

Grainger palmed a powerful shot behind goal from Ferrier after the attacker forced his way into the box.

With time running out the visitors continued to push forward, but Grainger first denied Ferrier with a brilliant stop before Michael Clark produced a stunning challenge in the 95th minute to deny Okenabirhie as he lined up a shot to secure the O's place in the First Round of the FA Cup.

ORIENT: Grainger, Caprice, Clark, Happe, Widdowson, Judd, Clay, Boco (Westbrooke 90+6), Dayton (Ochieng 83), Mooney, Bonne
SUBS: Sargeant, Koroma, Dalby, Sotiriou, Barker
GOALS: Bonne (23)
BOOKED: Mooney (57), Clark (77)

DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE: Cousins, Doe, Robson, Adams (Okenabirhie 45), Ferrier, Romain (Cheek 65), Boucaud (Bloomfield 80), Lokko, Ling, Whitely, Howells
SUBS: Chapman, Nunn, Robinson, N’Gala
BOOKED: Robson (62)

REFEREE: Alan Young
ATTENDANCE: 2,013 (480)

Advertisement block

Advertisement block