Saturday's game against Shrewsbury will see the launch of the new 2013-14 matchday magazine
The price remains at £3 for the magazine which has been given a makeover during the summer and is full to the brim with new features and tomorrow's mag includes:
• John Mackie letting rip in his brand new column
• A new Theo’s Gang mini pull-out programme for children
• 25 years ago – A look back at the 88-89 promotion season
• Moses Odubajo revealing how he twice nearly missed out on a scholarship at Orient
• All the photos from our opening two victories
• Russell Slade, Barry Hearn and much, much more.
The 68-page magazine will be on-sale throughout the ground tomorrow and in the club shop before the game whilst any leftover copies will be available from the shop afterwards.