Special offer, book six or more places and get 25% off your bar billFollowing a sell out in the Olympic Suite on Saturday and with the Crawley fixture on December 21st already sold out, this Saturday’s game against Walsall offers a great opportunity to watch the O’s in style with a special price in operation as well as a drinks offer for larger bookings.
The O’s will take on fellow League One side, Walsall, managed by former Orient Assistant Manager Dean Smith, with the game taking place at the Matchroom Stadium on Saturday 7th December (ko 3pm). The winners will go through to round three with a potentially lucrative tie against a top Premier League side.
Supporters can enjoy the pre-match dining experience in the Olympic Suite from 12.30pm on the day which will include;
- Three course pre-match meal
- Matchday programme and team sheet
- Pre-match interview with former or current player/team member*
- Prime executive tickets to watch the game on the half way line in padded seats
- Half time complimentary tea or coffee as well as access to a pay bar facility
- Complimentary tea or coffee at full time and cash bar
- Post-match presentations with the man of the match and sponsors
- Waitress service throughout the day for drinks orders
Supporters can take advantage of the pre-match hospitality and buy regular stand tickets separately with the hospitality on its own costing £25pp.
As an added bonus, people who book tables of six people or more will be entitled to either 25% off the bar tab for the day or half a bottle of wine per person.
Round up your friends and come and enjoy the magic of the FA Cup in the Olympic Suite at the Matchroom Stadium. Book now by contacting the commercial team on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0871 310 1886.
* Subject to availability