Special package for the magic of the FA CupThe FA Cup is back for another year of drama and with the first round draw pitting the O’s against Skrill Conference Premier side Southport, we are pleased to announce the following special hospitality package details.
The game will take place on Saturday 9th November (kick off 3pm) and supporters can enjoy the pre-match dining experience in the Olympic Suite from 12.30pm on the day which will include;
- Three course pre-match meal
- Matchday programme and team sheet
- Pre-match interview with former or current player/team member*
- Prime executive tickets to watch the game on the half way line in padded seats
- Half time complimentary tea or coffee as well as access to a pay bar facility
- Complimentary tea or coffee at full time and cash bar
- Post-match interview and presentations with the man of the match and sponsors
- Waitress service throughout the day for drinks orders
Supporters can take advantage of the pre-match hospitality and buy regular stand tickets separately with the hospitality on its own costing £25pp.
As an added bonus, people who book tables of six people or more will be entitled to either 25% off the bar tab for the day or half a bottle of wine per person.
Round up your friends and come and enjoy the magic of the FA Cup in the Olympic Suite at the Matchroom Stadium. Book now by contacting the commercial team on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0871 310 1886.
* Subject to availability