We are delighted to reveal a new look programme for the 2014-15 season packed with more content for the same price!
With the start of the season getting underway, We are delighted to announce a brand new design for the Club’s matchday programme.
Still priced at only £3, the 68-page programme will have eight less pages of adverts compared to last season, providing even more value with added content.
The new design has a perfect bound cover with a hard spine, which when all of the programmes throughout the season are collected and lined up, will reveal a message commemorating the efforts of Clapton Orient during World War One.
Included in Saturday’s programme:
• A FREE fold-out fixtures wallchart
• Former Orient defender Glenn Roeder shares his memories from his time with the O’s
• Adam Legzdins talks about everything from playing football on the street as a kid to his love of The Courteeners
• Shane Lowry on his teammates and Shaun Batt’s dress sense
• Find out how Kevin Lisbie saved up for his first ever pair of boots
• Lee Southernwood reveals the science behind pre-season training
• Notes from new owner Francesco Becchetti and manager Russell Slade
• Columns with Dave Victor, Si Hawkins and our new man abroad Nik Roche
• Now one hundred years on, we look back on the First World War as well as bringing you brand new features such as: Cult HerO’s and photos from the archives
• A lowdown on the visitors Chesterfield including memories from Saltergate
• Plus plenty more such as the Orient selfie
The brand new programme will be available from sellers upon entering the ground and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
Orient media and communications manager Jonny Davies said: "We're really pleased with how the programme is shaping up for the new season. We've taken into account all the feedback from last year's programme survey and I believe we have put together something that all O's supporters can enjoy. I'm also delighted that we can offer even more value to fans with less adverts, more content and a perfect bound cover all for the same price as last year."