Fancy working at the O's?
Job Title: Retail Manager
Purpose of your new role
Your purpose is to be the person ultimately responsible for the day-to-day operations of the retail store, with all retail employees reporting to you.
If you’re looking for a career that makes the most of your outstanding team leadership skills, then we have the perfect role for you. We are currently seeking a Retail Manager who has the desire to make a difference and directly influence the future of our business.
This position offers 25 hours + Matchdays, this would include having to work on Saturdays when there is a home fixture. You will have a will do attitude and ensure the customer’s expectations are exceeded consistently. As a leader, you will be visible, providing direction, motivation and support to your team and will communicate effectively to ensure understanding.
Key job accountabilities
• Ensure the smooth running of the shop.
• Operating the till and accurately handling cash, card and voucher payments.
• Managing your own and your teams workloads
• Optimise the footfall and spend in the shop.
• Being Vigilant at all times to help minimise stock loss.
• Working to a supplied budget.
• Retail Experience, in a position of authority (Supervisor, Manager Etc...)
• Hard Working, flexible
• Strong relationship building skills
• A passion for people management and development
• Excellent telephone manner
• Drive for results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Target focused
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 30 July 2014