From team news to ticket details
Orient take on Crewe looking to pull clear of the League 1 relegation zone. Alexandra were bottom of the table for the majority of the campaign so far but have jumped above Yeovil after an upturn in form in recent weeks.
Orient did the double over Crewe last season, and will be hoping to get their first home League win after tasting victory in E10 last week against Northampton Town in the Johstone's Paint Trophy.
In terms of team news, Mauro Milanese welcomed back Romain Vincelot and David Mooney at Gillingham whilst Jack Price has returned to the club and is over the illness which kept him out of the trip to Priestfield. More worrying for the O's boss was Shane Lowry and Jay Simpson limping off during the 3-2 defeat and he will wait on the fitness of both. Jobi McAnuff has returned from international duty though is rated as unlikely to play after four games for Jamaica in the last week.
There will be cash turnstiles available in the East and South Stand whilst the North Stand is close to selling out. For ticket collection and queries head to the West Stand Ticket Office.
Hospitality guests should enter via the West Stand reception on Oliver Road from 12:30pm
Away supporters will be situated in the East Stand on Brisbane Road.
For travel information click here
The referee will be Stephen Martin.
The game has been dedicated to dementia awareness with volunteers from the Alzheimer’s Society and Redbridge Living Well team handing out information and speaking with supporters before the game.
Make sure you pick up a copy of our matchday programme upon your arrival at The Matchroom Stadium tomorrow.
At a cost of £3, the 68-page programme is packed with content such as:
• Josh Wright reveals how it feels to be back enjoying his football again.
• Cyril Lea discusses his time at Orient and promotion to the First Division.
• Jay Simpson looks back on his favourite pair of football boots.
• Dean Cox reveals which sportsman he would swap roles with.
• Former West Bromwich Albion striker Jason Roberts reveals a new project regarding O’s legend Laurie Cunningham.
• Notes from manager Mauro Milanese and Chief Executive Alessandro Angelieri.
• Our man abroad Nik Roche returns with his EurO View and Dave Victor provides a View from the Press Box.
• Fitness coach Lee Southernwood is back with his column, which focuses on nutrition.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Crewe Alexandra and we look back at Middlesbrough’s previous stadium Ayresome Park.
• Plus plenty more such as We Will Remember Them, Photos From The Archives and Cult HerO’s.
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
As part of Waltham Forest Council’s ‘Buy it Local’ campaign there will be a variety of activities in Coronation Gardens from 11am through until kick off including stiltwalkers, balloon modelling, an interactive hula hoop show, live music, comedy and stalls.
We also are welcoming several local schools in the East Stand with free face painting on offer.
Match Sponsor – Anderson Travel
Match Ball Sponsor – Right Hand HR
Can't make it?
Fear not. We have full commentary at www.player.leytonorient.com the Live Blog and updates on Twitter @leytonorientfc