Another feature packed edition of the matchday magazine
Make sure you pick up a copy of our matchday programme upon your arrival at The Matchroom Stadium tomorrow.
At a price of £3, the 68-page programme is packed with contact such as:
• Charlie Grainger talks about life as a pro and the experiences from going out on loan.
• Orient legend Mickey Bullock reflects on his eight years at Brisbane Road and shares his favourite memories.
• Romain Vincelot looks back at his favourite football boots and discusses how he got his first pair.
• Gary Woods reveals the funniest thing he has seen on a football pitch.
• Notes from Kevin Nugent and CEO Alessandro Angelieri.
• Our man abroad Nik Roche looks at the growth in social media and increase of online content whilst Colin Munford provides a view from the press box.
• Former O’s striker Steve Castle returns with his column and discusses how Orient second-year scholar Kane Adams has settled in on loan at Royston Town.
• All the lowdown on our opponents MK Dons and we look back at the famous Wimbledon F.C. stadium, Plough Lane.
• Plus plenty more such as We Will Remember Them, Photos From The Archives and Cult HerO’s.
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.