Find out what you can look forward to in this week's programme!
Be sure to get your hands on tomorrow’s matchday programme whilst at The Matchroom Stadium.
The 68-page programme is filled with content and priced at only £3. Included in Saturday’s programme:
• Mathieu Baudry speaks about bouncing back from last season and admits his targets for this campaign.
• Ex Orient and Colchester midfielder Joe Keith shares his memories from his spell with the O’s, including the promotion winning 2006 season.
• Elliot Omozusi tells us his hobbies outside of football.
• Find out which pair of football boots Gary Sawyer wishes he had kept hold of.
• Notes from the O’s sporting director Mauro Milanese and manager Russell Slade.
• Orient fitness coach Lee Southernwood reveals the secrets behind helping the players recover from a hectic start to the season.
• Columns from journalist Luke Edwards and our man abroad Nik Roche.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Colchester United and their previous ground Layer Road.
• Plus plenty more such as We Will Remember Them, Photos From The Archives and Cult HerO’s.
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
You can now also join our programme subscription club by downloading the form here and returning it by post to: Liz Freeman, Leyton Orient Football Club, Matchroom Stadium, Brisbane Road, E10 5NF