Take a look today's matchday programmeDon’t forget to pick up a copy of our matchday programme upon your arrival at The Matchroom Stadium this evening.
At a price of £3, the 68-page programme is filled with content including:
• Vice-Captain Sean Clohessy features as the Big Interview and reveals what he chose as his initiation song.
• Ex Orient and Stevenage midfielder Jimmy Smith looks back on his spell with the Club and the famous FA Cup run during the 2010-11 campaign.
• The first notes of the season from Captain Mathieu Baudry plus Head Coach Ian Hendon.
• We continue to take a look back at two of the O’s most famous promotion campaigns, 1955-56 and 2005-06.
• Defender Frazer Shaw discusses which celebrities he would invite for dinner and why.
• Nick Roche returns with his EurO View column, while reporter George Sessions provides a View from the Press Box.
• Reports from the first two Academy fixtures of the season and reaction from Academy Director Andy Edwards.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Stevenage including a look at their most recent fixture.
• Plus features such as Gone but not Forgotten, Two’s Company, Loan Ranger and plenty more...
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday programme will also be available to purchase online from here.