Inside this afternoon's matchday programme...Don’t forget to pick up a copy of our matchday programme upon your arrival at The Matchroom Stadium today.
At a charge of £3, the 68-page programme is filled with content such as:
• Winger Blair Turgott talks about his career and his start to life with Orient.
• Former O’s full-back Matt Lockwood reflects on his nine-year spell at the Club.
• Notes from Head Coach Ian Hendon and Chief Executive Alessandro Angelieri.
• A look back at two of the O’s most famous promotion campaigns, 1955-56 and 2005-06, with our Golden Retriever feature.
• Defender Sean Clohessy reveals which players he would choose for his dream 5-a-side team.
• Andrew Butler provides a View from the Press Box while Nick Roche turns his attention to Italy in his Euro View Column.
• The latest Academy Update and a look back at the O’s recent victories over Stevenage and Newport County.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Bristol Rovers and their manager Darrell Clarke.
• Plus features such as Gone but not Forgotten, Two’s Company, Loan Ranger and plenty more...
Programmes will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday programme will also be available to purchase online from here.