Get your hands on a copy of E10 today!Make sure to grab a copy of our new-look matchday magazine upon arriving at the Matchroom Stadium this afternoon.
Rebranded E10, the O's matchday magazine remains at last season's price of only £3 and the 68-page magazine is packed with a wealth of brand-new content.
E10 sees a number of new features introduced for the coming season, such as In the Kit Bag, Plastics on Tour, When I Was a Kid, the Numbers Game, Dream Team, Heroes of the Orient and a Season in Focus.
Included in today's issue of E10:
• Recently appointed skipper Robbie Weir is the Big Interview as he reflects on growing up in Belfast, his early career and joining the O's.
• Former Orient winger Terry MacDonald is the first to feature in our Heroes of the Orient as he looks back on his days with the club and lists his favourite opposition ground to have played at.
• Notes from manager Andy Hessenthaler and vice-captain Liam Kelly.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin pens his first column of the season, as he discusses pre-season and the recent trip to Italy.
• Loanee Harry Cornick shares his first memories as a youngster in When I Was a Kid.
• A look back at the O's opening-day draw at Cheltenham Town and subsequent Open Training Session.
• O's supporter Dan Slawinski begins his Plastics on Tour feature, where he scores the recent trip to Cheltenham Town.
• Winger Gavin Massey takes on our Dream Team challenge, picking his best XI from those he has played with or under during his career to date.
• The latest Academy Update with a report from the U18s season opener against Cambridge United, whilst we also profile second-year scholar Charley Barker.
• All the lowdown on our opponents Newport County AFC and their manager Warren Feeney.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two's Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more...
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.