Find out what is inside today's edition of E10Make sure to pick up a copy of our matchday magazine upon your arrival at the Matchroom Stadium today.
Priced at only £3, the 68-page magazine is packed with content throughout.
Included in today's edition of E10:
• Striker Jay Simpson is the Big Interview as he reflects on coming through the ranks at Arsenal, his spell in Thailand as well as his prolific campaign in front of goal last season.
• Former O's talisman Carl Griffiths is our Heroes of the Orient feature as he looks back on his days in E10 in the first of a two-part interview.
• Manager Andy Edwards discusses the defeat to Wycombe, his first month in the job and the challenge of today's opponents Crawley Town in his manager notes.
• Chief Executive Alessandro Angelieri pens his first from the boardroom column of the season where he discusses the club's youth policy.
• Kit Manager Ada Martin returns with his Kit Bag column in which he explains the stressful demands of the festive period.
• Michael Collins takes on our When I Was A Kid feature as he reveals his earliest footballing memories.
• A look back at the O's recent fixtures against Accrington Stanley and Wycombe Wanderers.
• Orient season ticket holder Dan Slawinski continues with his Plastics on Tour column where he ranks the O's away days throughout the season, focussing on the most recent outing at Wycombe Wanderers.
• The latest Academy Update including their latest league victories, as well as their FA Youth Cup defeat at Premier League side Leicester City.
• All the information on today's opponents Crawley Town and their manager Dermot Drummy.
• Plus features such as a Season in Focus, Two's Company, Stats Your League Two Lot and plenty more...
E10 will be available from sellers upon entering the ground, in the Supporters’ Club and in the Club Shop. Any remaining copies will go on sale in the Club Shop after the full-time whistle.
A digital version of the matchday magazine will also be available to purchase online from here.