The Lowdown On Orient's Home Ground
BRISBANE ROAD has been home to the O's since 1937, when the club moved from their Lea Bridge stadium to take over from Leyton as residents of what was to eventually become the Matchroom Stadium.
The O's have experienced many ups and downs over the course of those 70 years in E10, including a season in the top flight during the early 1960s, while the ground itself has evolved into the modern, all-seater venue of today.
Address: Leyton Orient FC, Matchroom Stadium, Leyton, London, E10 5NF (Click here for full contact details)
Total capacity: 9,271
Click here for match ticket information.
There is space for 51 disabled spectators, each with a helper, spread between the East and West Stands.
Visiting supporters will be located in the south wing of the East Stand. The number of seats available for away fans is 1,459.
Please note that the West and South Stand Car Parks are for club officials and invited guests only. There is no car parking facility for fans except local street parking.
BRISBANE ROAD TIMELINE
1937 - First O's match at Brisbane Road, 14,598 attend 1-1 draw with Cardiff City.
1956 - O's promoted to Division Two, East Stand (still in use today) purchased from Mitcham Stadium to increase capacity.
1960 - Floodlights installed at Brisbane Road, first match played under lights against Brighton & Hove Albion on August 31 1960.
1964 - Record crowd of 34,345 attends FA Cup tie against West Ham United.
1978 - West Stand terracing converted to seating.
1999 - New South Stand opens
2005 - New West Stand is completed, club offices move from East Stand to new structure
2007 - North Family Stand opens